Are you suffering from dental pain,? don’t worry there are many home remedies for a toothache,
A major toothache hits when it’s late at night and your dentist’s office is closed. Although only a doctor can cure the source of the problem, pain relief home remedies should get you through the night until you can visit the dentist
- Salt Water: Mix a heaping spoonful of salt in a small glass of lukewarm to warm water, swoosh around inside your mouth for as long as you can, spit out. Repeat a couple times
- Cloves: This is an old timer’s remedy, rest a clove against the sore area until pain goes away. You can also use a drop or two of clove oil (too much can be toxic) or make a thick paste of ground cloves and water or ground cloves and olive oil
- Alcohol: Swoosh a bit of whiskey, scotch, brandy or vodka. A strong mouthwash that contains alcohol will do the trick too
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Swoosh a bit of hydrogen peroxide. If the taste is too horrid for you, try diluting with a bit of water
- Vanilla Extract: Saturate a cotton ball with vanilla and hold in place. Can also use a cotton swab dipped in extract
- Almond Extract: Same method of treatment as with Vanilla (above)
- Peppermint Extract: Same as with Vanilla (above)
- Lemon Extract: Same as with Vanilla
- Tea Tree Oil: Just a drop or two will do the trick. You can also add some to a cotton swab and hold in place or add a few drops of tea tree oil to a small glass of lukewarm to warm water and swoosh this around
- Oil of Oregano: Mix a few drops with a bit of olive oil, then saturate a cotton ball with mixture. Can replace the olive oil with lukewarm water if preferred
The important point is if your tooth aches, there is a reason for it and it’s best to have it taken care of by a professional as soon as possible.
If the pain is unbearable and there’s no dentist available, call your local hospital’s emergency room–chances are they have a dentist on call that can treat you.
Grace Family dental clinic always help to cure your dental problems. They dedicated to providing you with the personalized, high-quality dental care that you deserve. Their services range from basic routine dental check-ups and cleaning to complex oral surgeries. Infants, children, and adolescents can avail services of their periodontitis who specialize in dental care for children, while each of orthodontists and prosthodontics dedicate themselves with delivering back again huge smiles